Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tights with frou frou are the must-have winter 2012

calze-stampe

Tights with frou frou prints are one of the trends for autumn winter 2011 2012, I must say the truth I do not like and do not convince me at all, seem to me to be a bit vulgar, especially certain patterns. The only prints that I recommend are the ones with the pizzo, rigorously black and not too transparent to wear if you are lean or normal, these socks are getting fatter so if you have a few pounds more and watch the event on the thighs and hips is better to let it go. It does everything to look slimmer, don't spoil everything to follow a trend passenger, no?

Among the most horrendous of prints are those with tribal tattoos (make a shiver down your spine!), the stars that are now ubiquitous and even pied de poule, who has worn the latter? Obviously Kim Kardashian as a class and taste has a lot to learn yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment